Increase awareness of 8th Continent Soymilk Complete among mainstream consumers as the perfect food. Our focus was on promoting the product benefits: 100 percent cholesterol free, an excellent source of fiber and low in saturated fat, while removing the “yuck” factor by showcasing the product’s award as “Best Tasting Soymilk in America.”
Implementation of Campaign
We developed a series of media and sampling executions to meet the program objectives:
1) Utilized health and nutrition experts to deliver 8th Continent messages on local, regional and national levels
2) Developed “Easy Soy Cooking” media platform
3) Launched national media relations campaign featuring taste-centered applications of soymilk
4) Created 8th Continent Complete “5 Minute Breakfast national media tour as well as custom pitches around soy as a healthier, great-tasting alternative that wasn’t just for breakfast, and as a tool in the fight against holiday weight gain. Our focus was on food and health editors, national women’s and health magazines, and online influencers
5) Conducted local market tours with in-market Registered Dietitians
6) Conducted Satellite Media Tour with Elizabeth Somer, nationally-recognized Registered Dietitian.
1) Conducted sampling events for editors at Meredith Publications, with consumers in major markets at high-traffic locations
2) Conducted long-lead cooking event in New York, with entire menu made with Complete. Attendees included editors from Family Circle, Fitness, First for Women, Women’s Day, Fit, Shape en Espanol, Men’s Health, Good Housekeeping, Working Mother, etc.
3) Created an influencer sampling program targeting health conscious moms and adults motivated by health, environment and spirituality.
Results included 153 million gross impressions, with 3.3 million print, 38 million broadcast, 60 million online, and 4.5 million Satellite Media Tour impressions. Media placements included Today Show,” “View By the Bay,” “Fox 4 Dallas,” “NBC 4 Miami,” Portland “AM Northwest,” “San Diego Living,” “NBC 4 Washington,” “Fox 5 Nashville,” “Good Day Dallas,” ModernMom, Self, Denver Post, Dallas Morning News, Shape, LA Parent, Boston Globe, Supermarket News, Associated Press.