Create a comprehensive holiday PR campaign that drives in-store holiday traffic and help increase holiday sales, utilizing the Art of Creative Gift Giving theme.
Implementation of Campaign
- Created a comprehensive, integrated PR campaign highlighting the brand’s four pillars of holiday merchandising: 1) Gift of Technology; 2) Gift of Creativity; 3) Gift of Music; 4) Gift of Reading.
- Events, traditional media, social and influencer outreach were implemented within each theme.
- Built ongoing buzz, generated interest and made news throughout the holiday season by pursuing gift guides, “Top Books of 2015” lists and creative retailing business stories.
- Engaged trusted, high-impact influencers to post about retail activities and exclusive offerings for the season.
- Generated more than 396 million impressions on all major channels against key messages.
- Secured more than 10K social media posts across all platforms with all coverage referencing B&N events or creative gift giving messaging.
- Included a 50 percent increase in Twitter followers.
- Broadcast placements included “Today Show” and 30+ local market placements.
Reach out to learn how we can elevate your brand.