Coordinate and raise awareness for Karen Neuburger Books at Bedtime holiday campaign designed to promote children’s literacy and holiday-themed collection of Karen Neuburger pajamas by marketing to moms.
Implementation of Campaign
- Created “cookies and milk” pajama party events with Nordstrom in multiple U.S. markets to promote holiday-themed collection of Karen Neuburger mouse-print pajamas inspired by illustrations from the book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Numeroff. Nordstrom pajama parties were hosted by Laura Numeroff.
- To spotlight the need for increased children’s literacy development in the U.S., a national family reading survey was conducted that revealed nearly 46% of U.S. parents were reading less to their children at bedtime than their own parents read to them. Survey results were featured in national publications, including USA Today.
- Additional program elements included media outreach, conducting book readings by Laura Numeroff at local schools and hospitals, and an influencer outreach program.
- 294 million media impressions to targeted consumers, including 18 broadcast segments in Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Seattle, Chicago, San Diego, San Francisco. Print and online coverage included USA Today, Hollywood Reporter, Chicago Parent, LA Times, San Diego Union-Tribune, Washington Times, Quick & Simple, Woman’s World, Redbook, First For Women, Ladies’ Home Journal. Coordinated national blog campaign resulting in an additional reach of 2.5 million moms.
- Karen Neuburger mouse-print pajamas sold out in all Nordstrom stores where events were held.
- Drove 19% increase in First Book donations over previous year.
Reach out to learn how we can elevate your brand.