Girlpower Marketing was engaged by Pep Talk, an exciting new naturally-caffeinated sparkling water, to help launch the brand with its primary target audience – moms. Founder and CEO Lisa Amundson created Pep Talk to give moms a healthy and delicious afternoon pick me up without all the sugar and artificial ingredients of diet soda and other beverages. Our goal has been to reinforce messaging, educate the target audience and drive consumer trial and sales.
Implementation of Campaign
- Employed social media and influencer engagement strategies targeting moms by building communities and one-on-one relationships designed to educate and drive trial.
- Researched, hand selected and coordinated regional and national influencers, tapping the right mix of skilled content creators – influencers who style products and experiences in authentic and aspirational ways to drive interest and engagement. Developed all messaging documents, campaign briefs, tip sheets, etc. for influencer use, and managed all deliverables on the influencer program.
- Developed a custom-tailored social media program. Activities have included the creation of original content, supporting sampling events, promoting the Target launch, managing the Pep Talk social community, and coordinating monthly giveaways and sweepstakes campaigns.
- Have created, executed and managed social media ad campaigns, managing and monitoring in real time to capitalize on high-performing ads.
During the launch window, our results included:
- Social Media Fan Building: Managing content and engagement, we secured a 1,895% increase in Pep Talk’s social media fan base — not just the mass audience, but hyper-targeted fans in critical retail sales markets.
- Brand Building: Elevated Pep Talk’s social media brand image and persona with a carefully curated content strategy that proved to resonate and build excitement with key audiences.
- High-ROI Social Media Ads: Yielded 1.9 MIL impressions & 187K engagements at a cost-per-action as low as $0.01.
- Influencer Marketing: Leveraged mom influencers to elevate awareness and create retail demand by building online brand exposure and getting “cans in hands.” Our influencers hosted events, created content and developed seasonal recipes using Pep Talk.
Within the launch window, we executed 35 influencer campaigns to support retail store launches and sales. We amassed 190 branded images and secured 140 influencer-promoted social media posts.
- Through the initial launch period, Pep Talk earned shelf space in H-E-B grocers, The Fresh Market, Kowalski’s Markets and Target.
Reach out to learn how we can help elevate your brand.