Australian company Rufus & Coco creates pet care products that help pets around the world look good and feel great. To support the brand’s launch into nearly 1,500 PetSmart stores across the U.S., Rufus & Coco sought assistance from Girlpower Marketing to build U.S. brand awareness and drive traffic into PetSmart stores.
- Create brand advocacy with dog & mom influencers
- Create excitement and awareness around the brand in the greater Los Angeles market
- Generate awareness through targeted media relations outreach
Implementation of Campaign
- Influencer Marketing – Developed an influencer marketing campaign with 23 pet and mom influencers across the U.S. The influencer campaign included all key brand messages.
- Surf City Surf Dog Event Sponsorship – Created a visual presence at the event, as well as sponsoring surf dog “Dudeman” and owner Thor at the event. Sponsored dog won 1st place in the surf competition.
- Media Relations – Conducted media outreach leveraging the Rufus & Coco U.S. launch campaign, sponsorship of the Surf City Surf Dog event, and a Halloween-themed pitch.
- Surf City Surf Dog event sponsorship resulted in 96 articles and 5.3 million impressions in both traditional print and broadcast media, as well as social media.
- Influencer Marketing – 23 mom and pet influences created 139 pieces of content that generated 17.1 million impressions, 85k points of engagement and 128k page views.
- 274 pieces of local, national and trade media coverage (including broadcast) generated 35.6 million impressions. Both trade and consumer media coverage included all primary Rufus & Coco key pet grooming messages.